hawk

hawk

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Holiday Message

I’ve gotta tell you the truth.  I’m awe-struck and amazed by the effectiveness of corporate controlled propaganda when it comes to gas-lighting the masses with respect to the holidays. 
I’m not going to inundate you with facts and figures concerning the origins of turkey day and Christmas.  The information is out there for all to read.  Suffice it to say, the “holiday season” in its current form is the offshoot of strategies successfully hatched by Wall Street and Madison Avenue nearly two hundred years ago. 
But corporate media does not shine a candle to the skill our narc abusers exercise in using the pretext of the holidays to guilt, gaslight and in some cases, publicly shame us.  Wall Street could only blush at the copious level of craft the malignant narcissistic matriarch (or patriarch in some cases) employs to manipulate the souls of her playthings during the annual Thanksgiving and Christmas love feasts.
Turkey day and Christmas seem to be custom tailored for the malignant narc mother.  We know this all too well.  This time of year is utter torture for most of us; at least for me.  The glittery advertisements with their family oriented themes, together with countless movies about family reconciliation certainly don’t help!  Yep, it’s hammer time!  (I really do need to watch less TV).
So if you can see your way clear through the ideologies of the propaganda machine coming at you from your television, newspaper, church (more than likely), and your abuser’s flying monkeys, I’d like to share this verse with you.
But now I write to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of [Christian] brother if he is known to be guilty of immorality or greed, or is an idolater [whose soul is devoted to any object that usurps the place of God], or is a person with a foul tongue [railing, abusing, reviling, slandering], or is a drunkard or a swindler or a robber.  [No] you must not so much as eat with such a person.
1 Corinthians 5:11 (AMP)
I know these words may be upsetting to some.  But for me, a guy that decided through much thought and prayer to go no contact with my covert abusive matriarch and her “family, this verse gives me comfort.  The Holy Spirit apparently does not want me to sit down and eat Christmas ham with the railing, abusing, reviling and slandering, idolatrous narc with her minions this year.  No, forget the word “apparently”.  He COMMANDED me not to eat with them.
Amen, Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment