hawk

hawk

Friday, January 2, 2015

Love your Brother

I just read 1John in light of my Narc mother's passing. You should read it too it's only 5 chapters. Keep in mind love your brother is not referring to your sibling. This is referring to brother (or sister in Christ). A fellow Christian. It's not referring to a person who attends a religious group and calls it Christians. But a person who is redeemed from sin "saved" as we put it today or has found salvation in Jesus Christ, given their life to Jesus. So my mother should have looked at me as a fellow Christian, or saved person. She claimed to be a Christian. She pridefully exclaimed to all of her friends and family she was saved. If you love your fellow brother (sister) in Christ you wouldn't try to destroy them or humiliate them every chance you got. In 1 John it says he who hates his brother (again fellow Christian) is a murderer. Well narcs hate us and murder our character to others. They simply keep us around as their playthings. At the funeral my dad kept referring to my mother as a jokester. I'm sure that was for my benefit.  I can take a joke I've dished out a few in my time. Their definition of joke was evidently different from mine. It's simple if your prank, trick or joke causes emotional distress on that person you know hurts their feelings then it's not funny and it's not a joke but just plain MEAN!  If you claim to love Jesus why would you want to hurt another person in any way?  I go by my spirit inside me when I have caused pain or hurt to another person I feel grieved inside and the first thing I want to do is make it right. I want to apologize and repent. This is the difference between a Narc and the rest of us. They get a thrill out if causing you and I pain they feel no guilt for it. So even if your Narc abuser claims to be a Christian they can't be saved if they are hurting you. I know this is simple but I needed to sort it out in my mind. After the passing of a person you try to think about the positive. During the funeral the pastor alway paints the person as a saint. With a narc you are left sorting thoughts and spitting out that "koolaide" of lies. I needed to write this for myself to remind me why I went no contact and avoid the guilt that comes "well if you were there" that oozes from your family members. Yes I went to the funeral not sure if I recommend it. You do what seems right; but stay strong don't let them lure you back into the web. 

God Bless Tou. 


5 comments:

  1. This post caused me to remember the many times as a teenager and young person that I went to my mom and said "We're both Christians...why can't we work this out?" Her answer was always the same..."It's you, Brenda! You need to change." She even told me once that she was "almost perfect".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already decided I won't be attending her funeral, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr Smakintosh, I am from your U Tube channel. I want to thank you for all your encouragement for me and others in dealing with the Narc's in our life. I would like to share with you, that IEVE has brought me to a new level. I exposed them for what they are. I was obedient to My Father who is in Heaven. I used a site which most people consider it is a place of libel. In reality I think the Narcs just say this so there Evil Wicked Deeds are not believed or we the innocent victims will not tell the evil things they have done. I can share more about this later sometime. By telling the World or the towns near us I let others know what they have done. They can and will be treated as saints at their funeral, but in peoples minds their will be doubt. The Father opened up windows of opportunity to allow me to even use their Names in the postings. The Narcs and their Flying Monkey's/Monkey are Narc's themselves. They delete posts whenever the innocent ones speak out. But they were not able to delete fast enough for others to read the information. I was accused of wanting the sexual abuse by all my family members. This was done to put the blame on me just like what is done to rape victims. They are true perverts. They are that desperate to hide the Truth of what the perverts did to me that they succumbed to accusing a child who was three to 13 years old wanting the sexual abuse. Another thing is only one flying Monkey was doing the put downs and deleting the postings. This Flying Monkey came up with all of us, we are waiting to hear more where is your evidence, yada yada yada. But I held my cool and I gave a good response with My Father leading the way and telling me what to write. Maybe one day I will make a video of the so called exposure correspondence I did. I tried before to expose but the postings were either interfered, with trolls who do not know a thing about what happened or even know who we are. Then, postings were not even allowed to be posted because the flying monkey cried about it being defamatory whether I used their names or not. Our Father allowed me to tag onto other postings. Any ways, now I am to post no more and sit back and Trust Him, that He is taking care of everything. I did my job. My job was to go through trials and tribulations with the Narc's. Then my job was to help others going through the same thing. (That I will Continue) My Job was to expose the wickedness. I did that. It is tough to stay away from the site where I was posting to see what is going on. But I am on a New Level of Trust. Every time I am attempted I tell myself No, My Father is taking care of everything. He wants us obedient to His Word. We have to expose them. It makes it difficult to do especially when they smear campaigned you all along. Way before you exposed them. Another thing I was accused of is I am only mad because I am not in the will. I came back with some good replies. One day I am hoping I can make a video of the correspondence of the postings. Until then, May you richly be blessed by IEVE. PS When we expose what they did, they lie and even attack us more well this in effect causes IEVES judgement/Wrath to be greater. He punishes our enemies when their wickedness as been made full not any sooner. By us exposing them then causes that to happen much sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one more job, that is healing from the Narc's in my ex life whether that be ex family, ex friends, or ex boyfriends, husband's etc.

      Delete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Smooth Jazz

    ReplyDelete