hawk

hawk

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Narcissist Demand Obedience

Does your Narc make you feel or treat you like a dog? Narcs demand obedience and treat their victims like dogs. I know growing up my parents demanded obedience. You did not talk back even to defend or explain your actions. If you even attempted to my dad would point his finger at you felt like a loaded gun and the steely stare of fire. You froze or he'd poke you in the chest each poke felt like it was bruising. Obedience...  
When we went to church we would have to sit in the pew in front of our parents. This way if our dad caught us misbehaving, dosing off, passing notes... He'd flick us in the back of the head or ear. Don't get me wrong the time I grew up in I guess this was acceptable it was my "normal" so I didn't feel like I was being abused. Although, we didn't raise our kids this way and they were still pretty good in public. They knew how to sit quiet in church or any other gathering without us getting physical. 

If your spouse treats you like a dog? Does he or she demand obedience? My friend you are no ones dog!!! If you are treated less than you are a human being you need to step back and look within yourself. 
YOU... are made in the image of God.. Ah that's right YOU are made in the image of God 

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Image meaning likeness or resemblance 
God is spirit we each have a spirit within us, we are a spirit that's where the likeness comes in..we have a soul (mind will & emotions) and we live in a body. 

Ok now knowing this how can you treat any person like a dog? Would you treat the likeness of God like a dog?
We owe no man or woman obedience you are no ones dog you only owe obedience to God our father, our creator. Oh and he won't treat you like a dog either if you seek Him enough you will see that He treats you as sons and daughters

In closing don't put up with being treated less than you are. You are created in the likeness of our FATHER.  if it's family go NO CONTACT if it's a spouse get out now get to a safe house before it gets worse. 

* -BTW I love dogs so I wouldn't even treat a dog this way. 
   

5 comments:

  1. I agree I wouldn't treat a dog that way either. Mine expected unquestioning obedience. My only exposure to literature among the apathetic narcs was my father's quoting of the Light Brigade, "yours is not to question why, but to do or die". My mother was no different. Screams of "You will do what I tell you!" rang through the house. I agree God is Who we are to obey. The narcs desire unquestioning obedience even into your adulthood.

    My mother actually in front of the entire family on a shared email, screamed at me for "disrespecting her" when I said I refused to engage in her demanded censorship at a family event. I was in my mid 40s and being talked to like I was 10 years old. That was one event among many that pushed me to no contact. They do treat you like a dog or even worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Narc is my daughter, giving the silent treatment and withholding her son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found so much comfort in your videos. Thank you for taking the time to make them, and especially for finding truth through The Lord. The things you say resonate as truth within me. I was raised by two narcissistic parents, and have only recently gotten to a point where I could psychologically comprehend their true nature. You are so good at verbalizing my own feelings. They really are all the same, aren't they? Not surprising, since they are patterned after the same master... Anyway, I have one area of belief that differs slightly from yours, and I want to put this out for you to consider. I know it is a popular theory that narcs got their start at a very early age, but I have a slight clarification to submit regarding that theory. While I agree that they experienced things in their early years that make them susceptible to narcissism, I do believe that ultimately, they become narcissists by choosing evil over good. I don't believe any little child is capable of choosing evil. I think they can make mistakes, maybe even evil actions (rarely), but they do not comprehend what they are doing. They are innocent. And I know that narcissists are knowingly choosing to disregard and trample the spirit of god that strives to guide each of us. So, I believe that it is at later ages, at least older childhood, teenage years, or even adulthood, that a person really commits to their narcissism. I believe that before that it is reversible, simply by turning to The Lord for a change of heart. But saying that they became narcissists as very young children in a way takes away their accountability, because there's no way a toddler could comprehend the nature of good and evil well enough to knowingly choose evil. Anyway, food for thought. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My narc doesnt fit so many of the traits, characteristics and behaviors of a narc. Covert narcissist/ pathological liar is definately some of him. He alsohas a brain injury, but his sis claims he's been this way his whole life. He seems confused when I speak of things inhis childhood/teens years that happened. He didnt tell me aboutthem, his sister did. Ive got to confront him twice sice I made the realization of the monster he is. He started to admit the cheating twice when I was badgering him, face to face. And has since denied even starting to confess. And I laid into him over the phone, he had been calling me that day often, in spite of a nco he had against me. He obtained that order and I know have a criminal trial coming up, all on lies. I cant prove his lies. He has stalked and threatened me sincethe nco wS put into place. Blackmailing me to give him sex, or he would put me back in jail. If I didnt call him so many times in a day or send him nude photos, he would threaten to get me into more trouble. He had my son taken into state custody while I was in the hospital, claiming I had abandoned him. He sells rx drugs, makes and sells moonshine, drives with no insurance, drinks and drives, has been using cocaine and forced me to be homeless with no income just months after back surgery. He got me a charge for breaking the nco. But i have no evidence of the stalking, harassing and black mailing for sex. I believe the police here are corrupt and he plays the part of a brain damaged person very well, to feign innocence. He fooled us for 9 yrs and destroyed our lives at the end and still continues to hurt us now.

    ReplyDelete