hawk

hawk

Sunday, January 22, 2017

God is abused too

Churches are a mess today. They have become social clubs of status and a den for the thieves.  The problem is churches kicked God and Jesus out to the curb. Money is king to them but they abuse the name of Jesus and God.  Church had become a social club pastors don't teach about right and wrong they pressure everyone to be NICE and FORGIVING basically making us doormats for all to walk on and wipe their dirty muddy shoes on.  If a wounded person goes to church for healing they will encounter the opposite and find themselves abused again by being told to work things out forgive your oppressor and submitting yourself to further abuse. Then your abuser appeals to the congregation of your lack of forgiveness because you are not submitting to their abuse just abusing you more. Don't look toward the church for comfort from abuse or healing they just want you to shut up and get in line with all the other sheeple.  They don't have time to deal with your issues. Yes and that's how they look at it as "your issues". They don't really care and compassion don't really exist in church. Reality issues are inconveniences, unpleasantness to the members and especially the pastor. That's why you get a flippant answer you just need to forgive them that oppress and abuse you. You are the one with the problem not your abuser. How do you think God feels he too has been discarded by the church. The same with Jesus they throw their names around so it sounds religious. 
 
Pastors are not warning people of the end times preparing them spiritually for the hell that is to come. All sermons circle around to tithing they manage to turn nearly every message to tithing and lining their pockets. I've seen tv pastors turn absolutely every message about money in the end. But they treat God like a slot machine keep filling the machine and you will eventually cash in. God has been so abused by the church he's like us. Think about it so many claim they love him and shit all over his name. He's been slandered by the one behind the scenes, Satan. The greatest thing Satan did to fool the church into believing that he (Satan) don't exist he's just a myth. Therefore making them also think God may not be real either. There's no fire and brimstone in the pulpit. It should be hell is real, Satan is real and most certainly God is real. The Catholic Church keeps Jesus a baby and worships his earthly mother. The womb that brought him here. That's wrong on so many levels.  Think about that one it's kinda like worshiping a tour bus that brought your favorite rockstar. I'm not saying Jesus is a rock star but I think you get the comparison. Jesus had to be birthed into this realm to interact with us. Just like I believe the antichrist will also have to be birthed into this realm to interact with us. Back to the abusing God; when the pastors choose to get their tax exempt status 501(c)(3) they basically made a pact with the devil. They agreed to not teach on certain topics and agreed to not interfere with politics.  God is non compromising God is truth and all that is good and just. God does not want fake lip service from the charlatans who call themselves Christians. They might as well worship the devil. If you want to know God you will earnestly have to seek him out he knows our hearts minds and intentions. He knows who's really for him and who is only providing lip service. Don't judge God on these fake people seek out the real God. Screw people and what they say talk is cheap look for actions and red flags. There's one thing I've learned  recently is there are fewer TRUE believers than I had thought. I won't say Christians because that word has been misused and abused. 

You think I'm picking on pastors? Think about this a moment. Unless you are living in a cave somewhere or never watch a video on YouTube, everyone is talking and investigating pizzagate and rings of pedophilia child trafficking brought to us by Wikileaks. Information gleaned from the  Podesta brothers and Clinton emails. There's nothing that makes my blood boil than to see abuses of animals, humans but especially little children. Jesus warned woe to you that harms the little ones you'd be better off thrown into the sea with a millstone around your neck.  You've heard the expression cement shoes and swimming with the fishes. That's pretty much the same thing.  Well We know how Jesus feels about the subject what about the church? Where's the outrage?? What about pastors??? All I hear is crickets! Why? Could it be they're so wrapped up in their own lives they lack the empathy to care? You know what you hear from the pulpit? Don't judge!  Why? Could it be they are involved in it too? They're definitely a part of the cover up. You may say just because they aren't talking about it don't mean they're covering it up. Well in my book child abuse of any kind is pretty black and white. There's no room for gray. There's no excuse to abuse a child and especially sexually.  Theres absolutely no reason for an adult to use a child as their sex toy or punching bag.  I guarantee that if all these mega church pastors with their millions, mansions and horsie ranches would just put 10% into putting a stop to this or even just using their influence to expose this evil it wouldn't exist. 

5 comments:

  1. Churches have become atheist factories, they are messed up. I know I don't want to be in one anymore. It is all about status and the pastors preach for the status quo. You are right how come none stand against the child abusers? The bible says that all things in darkness will be revealed well the Catholic church was found out for the stinking cesspool of sex abuse and now it's been found in politics. People who sell their souls to the devil for power and money will do the most evil things including harming children.

    One won't find healing in churches but more people lording over them and getting status. I had that happen with the fake deliverance minister. A myriad of cults all operate the same, like narcissistic parents telling people they "aren't good enough" and they need to be blindly obedient. So they get opened up to more oppression and abuse.

    Churches today if you are hurting consider you a "loser" who has not "been blessed by God". Poor people are leaving in droves, we can't afford tithes or donations or church programs or proper clothes. Some of us may go to churches for "community meals", "food pantries" and a few may be charitable and the rest but we are not part of any congregations. From my angle that is for the women in middle class and above homes who can give the church service and money.

    If you do talk about problems in a church, you will either be preyed upon like I was with the deliverance minister or openly shamed. Be careful of when the women get together for a prayer session, making lists of who to pray for. Mary's out of a job again tsk tsk, Sally's other child is a drug addict, tsk tsk tsk, well then the whole church knows everyone's business. I was told I needed to trust in God more when I expressed mild worry over just one of health conditions. At that church I wasn't even exposing 1 percent of my problems, maybe I knew I'd be chewed up. That day I made a grave error for showing myself to be human instead of a perfect Middle Class Pod Stepford Wife.

    Yes they see things as "your issues" and that your unholiness and sin have messed up your life. God's blessings supposed are for the "good people" whose lives are "in order" and "financially secure" and the riff raff well, they sinned and are poor because they supposedly lived "immoral lifestyles"

    "How could you leave your family, that's not very forgiving..." I was smart to keep my mouth shut about the ins and outs there, but telling them that I was estranged from my family over religious reasons [that's true] just made me a pariah. Churches have become status and connection bragging centers. So wonder I never meet a lonely person at a church, they all got their extensive family networks.
    continue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. None of them want to hear reality, well they all preach the fantasy world of Republican politics from the pulpit where good jobs that pay all the bills can be picked from the unicorn job tree, and God will heal everything if you just have enough faith and you will prosper if you are a "good Christian" so when life on this earth goes to hell, it's supposedly YOUR FAULT. But then you can always go to a DEMOCRAT church that will tell you there's nothing wrong with abortion and change half of the bible. So what's left then? You are right they don't talk about elites who are becoming more evil by the minute, they worship them and invite them to speak at their churches.

      The abusers if anything are doing quite well in the churches. They often have the most money for donations, nice cars, and martyrship attitudes to bring to the charity dinner. Sweet smiles for the poor and downtrodden. How many church "saints' did I come across patting me on the head, you poor disabled dear, God will heal you if you pray hard enough. Pity with the hidden hatred denying me my humanness. Me clueless and standing there, taking the "help" but not understanding my growing feeling of dread inside until now.

      None of the pastors warn about the end times. Never seen one warn about the global elite or how the world really works. Sure some of the conspiracy people are full of crap, but why do I have to worship politicians when it's obvious most are sold out to evil. Don't you dare mistranslate Romans 13 to me again, no it does not mean blindly obey Hitler, Stalin, or whoever else is in power. That one makes me puke.

      People watch the show in the churches and say not for me. They become atheists. The Catholic church made me an atheist by age 10. How many are walking away from what they think is Christianity?

      It can be a lonely journey for a Christian today. Outside some online relationships I ask where is the fellowship today? Why have the churches become such liar factories? Why do they all support a system that is becoming more oppressive and evil day by day. Most of them already worship the Antichrist.

      Delete
  2. I wish this article had come out two years ago when I was in a world of real hurt and isolation from tormentors (a wicked neighbour and church congregation). When I thought the church minister would understand my grievance, he turned his back and started to question me instead and then relayed his fake fears to elements of the church congregation behind my back. Only when I attended a church service for the final time due to moving home did I learn that this so-called man of God had stabbed me in the back to his favourite tithers and his family. Since then I vowed never to enter another church for service, but to ask our creator for support in prayer as to what I should do next. I never lost faith in the Holy Spirit and I believe I found your channel and blog as a message of support and wisdom for me.
    God Bless and thanks so much for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes were finally opened about the abuse. I could not understand, I still can't but this helped me, and explained so much:
    The Bible Callie the last days perilous times, why, well it starts out, that men will be lovers of themselves.
    2 Timothy 3
    1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writing this. I recently ended a relationship with a budding "church" with a rather definitive "Cluster B " personality disordered 'pastor' at its helm. When I say small, as in out of one mans home. Literally. I had just had reunited with a very important person in my life, lost 3 very dear loved ones who passed on, one very sudden and tragic. On top of all that; I have seen the true nature of my FOO and in laws and decided to distance myself as I had begun to unravel the reality that I had become the target of scapegoating and emotional abuse, which lasted for decades, and some of it was so subtle, difficult to trace that it had my head spinning, heart racing and loads of self doubt almost to the point of loathing. I get it now. Its challenging and lonely but better than abuse. So I paused most social contact except for the odd xmas card, email text etc here and there. Finally after a years time doing very LC with the cluster b's in my life. So a little time passes so I can digest all this. It felt like I had crawled under a rock in order to heal up some. this I now have since discovered is a striong sign of CPTSD.
    So finally, I decided to step out there and join a ladies bible study. It was a way to get my kids some play time as well. Figured it would be innocuous, and did not exactly have high expectations. Funny enough, I started going about once a week. Seemed ok for awhile. Then I was told by the woman doing the bible study she and her husband were starting a ministry. Oh great! I say. Well...long story short. Let me say this- whoa am I glad I did not "dive " into this. 6 months of going every 1-2 weeks to the bible gathering, (think: tea, bible verses, 3- 6 women gathered and the kids playing at same time.) Sounds OK so far right? Really it was fine in the beginning. Then I met the husband/budding pastor. Whoa. Screech to a halt. This humdingerfella had flags of red written all over him. Highly egotistical, odd and disordered thought patterns. Began to get hints of disregard for others from him by what he was saying alot, (including animals!) and went ok right. I thanked God for the signs/insight. Of course I kept this to myself. I smiled thanked the lady for the lovely studies and playdates. Hek we even attened one of their potlucks on occasion to see if anyone normal would show up. But essentially I knew this "PAstor" was some kind of wolf in sheeps clothing. Lucky for hubs and I, we had just begun whats known as "Snowbirding" whereby folks from extremely long cold months head south to thaw out a bit. And this pastor and his wife, these bible studies etc were located very far up north where we were staying at the time. We kept adding week upon week whenever we headed south to do this, until we were spending more time in our southern locale than the northerly one. LOL. You know how you cannot "rebuke" (love that word!) any dark triad- type person? Well, I did not even bother. We just kind of tip- toed away with not much pomp or circumstance - is that the right phrase? I guess Ive also heard this called, grey - rocking it while walking away slowly. Funny how since we stopped warming their seats at their hosted events, we feel weve been ousted from hearing from them, whats new, how r the kids etc. Seems to me the goal was that were not friendship material in the true sense, we were only there to add to the numbers. I now truly surmise that neither of these 2 cared about us as people, but only that we would show up to fill the seats so to speak. I started seeing all this have an impact on the kids too. Its also distressing to see kids get reared by very disordered narcs, ugh.
    As a side note, I just discoverd your blog 5 hundred pound peep. Bless your heart; it would be really good to communicate with you or others who have endured cluster b abuse. Its a lonely road, :/ However its nice to hear the strength and courage from others who "been there"

    ReplyDelete